- Bond eats breakfast, just like a real person.
- He’s a fanatic for scrambled eggs, or sometimes a single hard boiled egg
- Black coffee, whole wheat toast with honey, or butter, or jam or marmalade.
- He likes ham sandwiches with mustard for lunch.
- In the area of personal hygiene, Bond seems to like to take very hot, then very cold showers. We can do that, and some of us might not get heart attacks in the process. (That’s one way of separating the super spies from the other guys).
- In “From Russia With Love” we see Bond doing morning exercises, pushups, leg lifts, toe touching, and some unspecified “chest and arm” exercises while deep breathing. It’s a healthy way to start a “be like Bond” day.
So review the books, and eat like Bond. Not like Bond when he’s doing the champagne and caviar act with a double agent femme fatale, but eat what he has when there’s nobody around, except maybe May, his old Scottish housekeeper.